This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
- Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).
- Adjustable: Adjust to individual’s shape and weight, and changes in individual’s position over time.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
- Skin Protection: ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
- Shape Fitting: The unique cellular design of the HIGH PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
- Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
- Available in Low and High Profile.
- The Dual Compartment offers slightly less postural control and flexibility than the Quadtro Select range but retains the pressure and shear risk management standard for ROHO.
- Appropriate for clients with high risk of ischemic ulcers.
- High Profile (HP): 4”(10cm) High Cells, Higher pressure disbursement.
- Low Profile (LP): 2”(5cm) High Cells, Greater stability.
- All models include: 2 way stretch cover, Hand pump & Repair kit, Operating Instructions.