Firefly Upsee Walking Support - Therapist Kit
- The Upsee is an extremely popular addition to therapy, allowing therapists to further engage a child in movement exercises through activities of daily living.
- It also lets children experience the benefits of upright movement, and it creates the possibility of social and emotional development by letting children interact with their peers at eye-level.
- It helps remove social barriers linked with disability that restricts a child’s level of participation and functioning.
- The Upsee Assessment Kit has been created with therapists in mind. This complete kit allows therapists to not only work with a wide age range of children, but also facilitates growth
- The kit includes 4 x child harness (XS, S, M, L), 2 x adult waist belts, 2 x sandals (1 x Infant & 1 x Standard) and 2 x extension strap packs.
- The kit has harnesses suitable 1 - 8 year old and max user weight varying from 15 - 25 kg depending on selected size.
- Upsee makes play and participation possible right now. It creates the possibility of social and emotional development by letting children interact with their peers at eye-level
- It can be used to work on a variety of mobility and ability skills, from weight-bearing and walking to improving head control.
- When your child is motivated to explore and move and weight-bear, it creates a real possibility for long-term development.