The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO® Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
- A unique combination of high(4”), mid(3”) and low(2”) profile cells in the one cushion centre the user and position the pelvis back in the wheelchair providing greater lateral stability through chanelling of the legs
- ISOFLO Memory Control locks air into compartments to help maintain better postural integrity in addition to pressure reduction
- Interconnected cells help disburse pressure and reduce shear risk promoting pressure management
- Appropriate for clients with high risk of ischemic ulcers and need for greater positioning support
- Soft neoprene construction is flame retardant and durable
- Maximum User Weight: Unlimited
- All models include: 2 way stretch cover, Hand pump & Repair kit, Operating instructions