Easy-to-read Alarm Clock
Perfect for people with Alzheimer's, Dementia, memory or cognitive impairment
A digital clock with a non abbreviated display of day, date, time, month and year in written text and numerals. Settings can be locked to avoid tampering. The clock is powered by two AA batteries and has eight language functions. It can be positioned on a table or wall mounted. Suitable for people needing assistance with orientation.
- Time and date display
- Day of week and month display
- Large clear easy to read display
- Non abbreviated display of Day, Date, Month and Year
- 8 languages for day and month display (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Polish)
- 12hr (AM/PM indicator) or 24hr (Military style) display options
- Uses 2 Batteries AA (included)
- Stand on table or hang on the wall
- Fixture hanging hole and table stand on back
- Lock function to disable accidental time change
- Dimensions (mm) : 280 x 190 x 27
- Large Numeric Display (mm) : 190 x 105
- Warranty 2 years from product source
The clear, easy to read clock, is a useful tool for people living with memory impairment, caused by Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke, or other memory related impairments - as well as a welcome relief for their family and care givers.
People with Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke, or other forms of memory loss, often lose the ability to recall; what day, time of day, month, or what year it is - causing them stress, anxiety and frustrations. Many large format clocks also abbreviate the day and month, shortening words to three characters (i.e. MON or DEC), subsequently confusing some elderly, or baffling cognitively impaired people.
The Easy-to-read Alarm Clock - is different! It uses full words, in large bold letters, with no confusing abbreviations. The non abbreviated display of DAY, DATE, TIME, MONTH and YEAR are easy to understand, with large bold numerals up to 190mm high. The battery operated clock also has a choice of 8 different languages, can be desk stand or wall mounted, and can be locked to avoid any unintended time changes. At a total size of 280mm x 190mm the clock is clear and easy to read, whilst remaining sleek and modern, to fit practically into any environment.
The Easy-to-read Alarm Clock is a perfect gift for home, office, schools, aged care facilities, or the reception area of any health care professional – enabling patients and clients to clearly see the day, date and time - providing a stress free, dementia friendly environment. It may even alleviate carers’ frustrations who will no longer have to continually repeat the day and time to their loved ones.