- The Wireless Alerta Detect uses infrared technology to activate the alarm when body movement is detected within the range of the infrared beam.
- Most effective when mounted at the door or bedside; activating the alarm when a user leaves their safe zone and breaks the infrared beam.
- Alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user's safety.
- Ideal for providing users with the freedom and safety of their own space while still proactively giving the caregiver advanced warning when a user leaves their safe zone.
- Can be connected to a nurse call system through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver only.
- Wireless connect-and-play system.
- No cables, extra safe and versatile.
- Must be used with Alerta - Wireless/AlertaDetect - Alarm Monitor - sold separately.