The Aspire 150F is a lightweight and portable folding patient lifter designed for home and community environments.
- Folds for Transport and Storage: Folds quickly and conveniently for storage or transport in the boot of the car
- Ergonomic Handset: The latest slimline technology from Linak fits neatly in the hand with an intuitive control panel. Battery and service indicator lights assist with service scheduling
- Off Set Leg Design: Provides additional accessibility around chairs and furniture in the home
- Leg Function: Simple foot operation to open or close legs for lifting stability or accessibility
- Quick Release Yoke Attachment: One touch release and attach mechanism, designed for the busy caregiver. Padded yoke for added patient safety
- Build Quality: Strong powder coated aluminium frame with industry leading Linak electronics and warranty provision
- Safety: Critical features include emergency stop button, emergency lowering and antientrapment technology, with both patient and caregiver safety at heart
- Intelligent Diagnostics: State of the art Linak Jumbo Care control system. Tracks usage and service requirements for safety and compliance
- Tente Casters: 2 x 75mm front castors for maximum under bed clearance and accessibility. 2 x 100mm rear locking castors for safety and manoeuvrability.
- Item Weight: 32.9 kg
- Tested and compliant to AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011 (the Australian standard for hoists)
Prescribing Therapist's: View our clinical justification to assist with you with your funding applications click here (you may have to sign in or create an account).