Aspire Vogue Carbon Fibre Seat Walker Terms and Conditions
NOVEMBER FACEBOOK COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
PART A - GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in Mobility HQ’s (‘Competition’), eligible entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prize that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
3. All entries become the property of Mobility HQ
4. Mobility HQ reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a) Any entries that tamper with/or attempt to tamper with the promotion process.
b) Any entries that Mobility HQ considers manipulative or unrepresentative.
c) Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion process.
PART B- WHO CAN ENTER
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
Employees of Mobility HQ and associated agencies are not permitted to enter the competition.
PART C- HOW TO ENTER
1. Entry is open until Thursday 19th December 2019
2. To enter entrants must:
a) Comment on the corresponding competition post on Facebook.
b) Subscribe to the Mobility HQ Newsletter
PART D – PRIZE
1. Mobility HQ reserves the right to choose the winners based on how creative their answer is.
2. One (1) winner will win a Vogue Aspire Walker
3. The winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
4. The winners are responsible for all incidentals, gratuities, transportation, additional charges and any other expenses not specified here.
5. The prize has no refund value and is not redeemable for cash.
6. Winners will have 48 hours of being notified of winning to redeem this prize.
PART E - DETERMINING WINNERS
This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. This applies to those entrants who commented why they’d love to win.
All entries will be screened by Hello Social staff for any inappropriate content. Hello Social will select the winners based on commitment to participating in the competition and their comment on the post.
Entrants hereby generally and completely release Mobility HQ and Hello Social from any and all claims, liabilities and obligations, both known and unknown, that arise out of or are in any way related to the promotion, including (but not limited) to use of their entry.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
1. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Mobility HQ (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), or any personal injury which may be suffered or sustained during the course of redeeming the prize, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. By entering and participating, all entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook AND Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to:
a. Entrant’s participation in the competition, or b. Entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).
3. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Mobility HQ, Mobility HQ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
a) Disqualify any entrant; and/or
b) Modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
4. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your entry to Mobility HQ and not to Facebook or Instagram. Mobility HQ will only use the information you provide for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Hello Social by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.