- Provides prolonged low load passive stretch and treats flexion contractures of the know that result in lost ROM.
- RestAir technology uses 2 air bladders at the back of the leg to redistribute skin pressure.
- Bilateral hinged uprights work with the air bladders to continue to move the joint toward normal alignment.
- hinges can be removed for the most severe flexion contracture and added as the range improves.
- Soft breathable fabric help keeps patients leg cool and dry.
- Superior padding provides comfort, increasing likelihood of patient compliance.
- Hand-bulb air pump included.