Foot Orthoses - RMI Safe BootTM II w/ Flex Strap - Universal
- Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel.
- Flex technology splint moves with abnormal muscle tone and specificity for comfort and helps relax the tone. A high-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Anti-rotation bar (on sizes 5", 6", 7" and 8") prevents rolling of patients leg and controls internal or external rotation.
- Non-slip sole allows short standing and walking.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps (on sizes 6", 7" and 8") aid in proper alignment of the foot and adjustable tension helps to control plantar flexion.
- Open heel allows full floatation, reducing risks of pressure ulcers.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- To size measure length of the foot - heet to big toe