Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel
- Anti-rotation bar prevents rolling of the patient’s leg and can be stored inside the padding if not needed.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps aid in the proper alignment of the foot and adjustable tension helps to control plantar flexion.
- High-temperature plastic base can be remolded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Non-slip sole allows brief standing and walking.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Open heel allows full floatation, reducing risks of pressure ulcers.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.