Hand Orthoses - NeuroFlex® RestorativeTM Flex Hand - Left w/regular cones
Addresses tightest closed fist to moderate finger extension with graduated size cones, reverse cones or cylinders.
- Includes sized cones that allow a gradual increase of the hand/finger’s range of motion. Reverse cones and cylinders (rolls) are available upon request.
- Thin palmar bar fits into the most tightly closed, fisted hand.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure, increasing the likelihood of patient compliance.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.
- A high-temperature plastic base can be remolded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.