Hand Orthoses - Paediatric Flex Hand - Child Left
- Provides moderate, comfortable support of the hand and wrist post injury or surgery.
- Three different size cones (included) allow a gradual increase of the hand/fingers range of motion. Reverse cones and cylinders (rolls) are available on request.
- Thin palmar bar fits the most tightly closed, fisted hand.
- Flex technology splint moves with abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps relax the tone.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure, increasing the likelihood of patient compliance.
- The high-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by your health care professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.