Dementia Care Orientation Signs - Bathroom
- Special signs that use colour, symbols and images to act as visual prompts to help people living with a diagnosis of dementia find the bathroom, toilet, kitchen or bedroom areas.
- Orientation signs can provide an effective means to assist people who have difficulty nagivating their environment.
- Most effective signage is large, with bright, contrasting colours that feature words and symbols.
- Suitable for people with dementia who are becoming disorientated to place.
- Signage should be placed at eye height and preferably on the door it relates to.
- Foam boards with double sided tape for mounting.
- Simple application instructions are also included with every sticker.